So I have finally decided on colors and fabrics for Libby's room. I have decided to do pink and brown. Two of the fabrics below, we found at Wal-Mart for a great price and the others we found to put with it. My mom is going to make quite a few things with this fabric, first being a patched quilt. Then the stripe fabric on the right and polka dot fabric on the left are going to be a combination of everything else...... curtains, bumber pads, crib ruffle, and anything else we can make it out of. I'm so lucky to have such a talented mom that can do this for me! My mom and I have cleaned out every Wal-Mart with this fabric from Ogden to Bountiful. I LOVE IT!
We then found this fabric that I just fell into love with. So my mom is going to make another patched quilt with these too. I have always wanted a pink and green quilt and so here you go. Can't wait to see it put together.
This is me at almost 25 weeks (but I like to think of it in terms of months....a tiny over 6 months.....it seems to make me feel better). I can't believe how fast the weeks are coming and going. About 3 months left...October 21st. We went to the doctor's office last week and everything is right on track. Libby is weighing in at 1 lb 7 oz and is about 8 inches long. She is very very active, especially when I am going to bed. She kicks consistently when I lay on my left side, and when I turn over, she is satisfied I guess because she stops. Jedd thinks that it is funny and thinks she is being stubborn already just like her mom. We laugh, but both know how true it is. :) When she is in a kicking mood, you can even see my stomach push out. It is fun to have Jedd feel it, he is already so proud of her (especially when she pushes on my bladder).
Last but not least, I finally took a picture of the table my dad made for my birthday. It is all painted and set up. It completes our entry way in our house and I am in love with the way it looks. The "Cherry" sign is going to be hung up over the table, we just haven't gotten there yet. My dad is so talented, and everyone is amazed and jealous of his talent. I just smile and say yep...that's my dad!!
Ok I think that is about it. Happy 4th of July to everyone!
4 comments:
I just have to say I can't wait to see little Libby's room when it all gets done and put together - it's going to be so cute! Also, you are darling with your little belly! I love to see the pics of you. The table Dad made turned out great and it really looks good in your entry way - can't wait to see it the next time we're there!
Love the fabrics you guys picked out, it will be too cute!
Wow you have very talented parents! I can't wait to see pictures when the bedding is done, especially little Libby's whole room :D We can't wait to see you again and when the time comes, meet Libby. You look very cute too. I love the little baby bump :D You look great! I totally agree with the baby kicking around at night too. Both Maddie and Caden did the same thing. They too kicked most when I lay on my left side. It must be where their head is or something. Hope all is well. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers!
Such cute fabrics! She will have a darling room! And you are so cute too! I can't wait! That 3 months is going to fly by!
Post a Comment