Monday, November 30, 2009

Family Pictures

This Thanksgiving, my family was able to get together and take our last family picture for 2 years. (Tay leaves in 2 days for his mission!!). Here is the family. And here are updated pictures of each little family.
(Jerilyn and Jeremiah's was taken in the fall when the colors were gorgeous! LUCKY!)
Jerilyn and Jeremiah with their 2 kids Zach and Hailey. Jon and Holli with their 4 kids Jacob, Jackson, Jocelyn, and Mylee.Michael and Afton.Michelle and Brian and their 2 kids Ashton and Branson.And of course Jedd and I. Many of the pictures turned out so cute, how do you pick just one?? It was so fun to get together and celebrate with both Jedd's and my family this holiday season. We are so grateful to have such wonderful families who love and support us unconditionally! Also just a little tid-bit, we are so excited to welcome 2 more babies into my family. Jerilyn and Michelle are both pregnant and due in June!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

So cute!! Love them all! Can't believe Tay is leaving!! Crazy!!

Hawks Family said...

I keep thinking I need to post a few pics too - so I think I'll bring my jump drive to download them onto. It was a good Thanksgiving wasn't it? Sad it will be 2 more years until all of us are together again, but it's a good thing because Tay's going where he's supposed to. See you guys tonight!

Amy Johnson said...

Awesome pics!! How fun that Michelle and Jerilyn are expecting!