Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun

It has been a while since I have updated. Things have been kind of crazy so here are a few things.
Temple Square
Before my brother left on his mission, my family all went down to Temple Square. Jedd and I arrived a little late (due to the awesome BYU/Utah game where BYU WON!) so we didn't get to hang out with a lot of the family, but we got to spend some time with a few of them. Here are just a few pictures from the night. (This tree was gorgeous, it was like a yellow/orange/red mix. I just loved it!)
Elder Downs
This is my little brother Taylor, the night before he went to the MTC, December 1st. Ok, I should probably say younger brother since he is over a foot taller than I am. He went to the Oklahoma City mission. I have been able to see Taylor grow and mature in the last few weeks since he got his mission call into a GREAT MISSIONARY. We are so proud of you Tay!
For your enjoyment
And last but not least.....this is what my husband wants to wear to Disneyland when we go his week. Um.....I don't think you will see me within a mile radius of this hottie!

I have found the biggest difference between Jedd and I. He wears things like this to get attention and to make people laugh. I wouldn't wear things like this because I would get attention and people would laugh. What a crack up.

Happy December!

6 comments:

weston'smommy said...

I am so jealous I want to go back to Disneyland. I so wouldn't be caught by your husband dresed like that either. Don't men kill ya sometimes. LOL

Hawks Family said...

Loved to see the pictures from Temple Square and before Tay went into the MTC. But by far, our favorite (Hailey and I) was the picture of Jedd dressed for Disneyland. Hailey laughed and said: "Uncle Jedd looks silly!" I loved it though, it sure should get some attention!

Parker Family said...

Jedd looks like he belongs in disneyland as a worker! TOO FUNNY!! Is he really going to wear that??!?

Fun to go to temple square, so bummed we missed it!

Sad that Tay is gone, but he is going to be so great!! We just sent off his Christmas, they boys loved sending his gift out!

Have so so much fun in Disneyland, and remember to take lots of pictures!! And make sure you ride Soarin' over California, that is one of my favs!

Kurtis and Iva said...

Love the outfit! I'm with you, Kurtis would wear something crazy like that, but there's no way I'd be able to! Have fun at the happiest place on earth!

Holly said...

Ohhh I hope you had fun at Disney and I hope you were the one to pack your husbands bag:)Ha

I can't wait to get to Utah to see temple square all lit up! I love Christmas!

elder downs said...

wow what a stud!!! oh and yes thats a very cute out fit jedd dogg!!