This morning Jedd's grandma passed away. I didn't know Wanda really well, I only wish that I could have. I met her for the first time at Jedd's sister's wedding back in May 2008 and then only saw her only once or twice after that before she passed on. Even though I didn't know her very well personally, hearing all the stories about her from family members has made me think that I know her at least a little bit. Wanda has been in a rest home for the past couple years so it was a blessing that she passed on. We are definitely sad, but so glad that she was able to go finally meet her husband and other family members on the other side.
We love you Grandma!

In Loving Memory
Wanda Cherry
July 23, 2009
2 comments:
We're so sorry to hear about your grandma - all our condolences on her passing. It's always hard to realize that they've gone, but it's reassuring to know that you'll be able to see them again. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you.
Our condolences to you guys!
Post a Comment