Thursday, June 4, 2009
A Hole is Dug!
Due to circumstances, our house was moved up a spot to get started on. YEAH! So yesterday, Jedd decided to just drive by our lot to see if anything had happened and look what he found! Yes, our hole is dug! We decided to drive out there last night so I could see it and of course to take pictures! These two pictures are taken from the back of our house looking to the road (they were the best ones I took). This top one is looking at our garage and kitchen side. The other picture is where our bedrooms will be. We are so excited and thought we would share our good news! Who knew I would ever be excited about a hole dug in a bunch of dirt. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay....A hole!!! So exciting! Keep posting, it looks like it is going to be going fast, that is definetely a good thing!
WAHOO! It's so fun to see them building your home - believe me, we completely understand about the excitement. I'm so excited to see it as it gets built, so keep posting the pics!
That is very cool! I'm jealous that you guys are building a house!!
Oh man Ky! You have no idea how jealous I am! I really hope that something good like this works out for us! I miss hearing from you all day everyday! :(
Post a Comment