Friday, June 12, 2009

Twinner-Sames: This is for Hailey

My niece just got her hair chopped off (check out Jerilyn's blog to get more details and more adorable pictures), and so now we are twinner-sames (as Hailey would call it). Her hair is absolutely adorable and so I had to snag a picture of us two with the same hair cut. It's not a great picture of me, but just pay more attention to Hailey-Bailey, she's the cute one anyway.

Hailey, I LOVE your hair.

4 comments:

Hawks Family said...

From Hailey: There's me and Awa with our twinner-same short hair. I love Awa.

From Me: Loved the picture, you guys look so much alike!

weston'smommy said...

Whata cute little niece.

Szilvia Kovacs-Kerbs said...

SO cute! Hey how is everything? The jobs? How's the house coming along? I love to see your pics and see all that's new!

Parker Family said...

I think you both look absolutely adorable :)