So I realized that I never put pictures of our wedding reception on my blog. And since I am kind of at a low with exciting news with us, I thought why not? These first few pictures are of my reception. My 'theme' if you want to call it that was stars with brown, mustard yellow and red berry. I, of course, had calla lilies kind of everywhere as well. It was exactly what I wanted.


My mom helped me surprise Jedd with a Cubs corner. He had no idea, so it was fun!


This was my cake. My amazing sister made it for me. Yes, she did it all by herself! And believe me, getting the color of the frosting this dark brown was not easy!


We technically didn't have bridesmaids or groomsmen. We just had the sisters and brothers all kind of wear the same thing. So here are the girls. They were all good sports to wear the same shirt. I at least gave them the option of picking their own skirt. Don't you think that was nice of me? Ha ha. Just kidding, but really, you all do look so cute!

Here are the boys. Don't they all look good in their brown paisley ties? Yes, I actually made them all wear paisley! Jedd was just grateful he didn't have to wear one. I think they look awesome!

The rest are just random pictures of us. I know there are a lot, but how can you just pick one?

Yes, Jedd finally got me to do one tough guy picture. I think I did pretty good. He says normally I just look angry. I tried so hard on this picture to just look tough. I think the bat helped!


I love this picture! It just makes me laugh every time. It's almost like Jedd has the look of "Ha tricked her" on his face. Even though I know there was no tricking me, I knew exactly what I was doing, marrying the best guy I know! Awe, I know, corny.




This was my actual wedding bouquet. It was actually really big and heavy, but it was absolutely gorgeous.

The famous wedding cake scene. No, we did not stuff the cake in each other's faces. Jedd and I don't really like that so we were really nice to each other.

And of course, the last thing is the decorated truck. Yes, all you wives of the brothers that did this to us, I know who you are! It was funny, and Jedd about died when he saw what was done. It was the biggest mess he has ever had in his truck. Thanks!

This is me realizing that it wasn't just the outside that was decorated. It was inside too. BLAH!

Anyway, hope you have fun looking at the pictures. I know I sure did, it reminded me of what a great day it was for Jedd and I. At this time of year, I am just so grateful that I have found Jedd and that he is in my life forever. How lucky can one girl be?
3 comments:
Your wedding was so beautiful!! I love,love your dress!! And I agree, Jed is pretty amazing, I don't know what we would do without him. He's pretty lucky too!! You guys are awsome and we love you both. Thanks for letting us borrow your hubby last night!!
How fun! I just love your colors. My colors we pink, brown and tiffany box blue. You looked beautiful. I love the twig and beary archway. Everything looked so nice.
What High School do you teach at? Your conferences sound much worse then mine I must admit.
I never get enough of looking at your wedding and reception pictures! It all turned out so perfect and so perfectly you. We had a fun time and were so happy to be a part of it. We're so happy that you found someone special, we think Jedd is the best!
Post a Comment