Every year, my mom has had the boys in the family carve pumpkins on the day before Halloween. Yes, for those of you who don't know, it is a new tradition and has only been going for 3 years now. This year, Jedd was included. Well, of course, there was no other theme we could do other than the "Cubs".
I had to put this picture in here because I think it is so cute how Jedd sticks his tongue out when he concentrates. I catch him doing it so many times, and it just makes me laugh. You can barely see it, but if you look close, it is hanging out on the side. I LOVE IT!
The finished product...didn't he do an awesome job? 
I pretended to help, so of course I was in the picture as well. (I didn't do a whole lot, obviously take pictures the whole time while Jedd was hard at work.)
This is what it looks like with candles it in. I love it! Of course we had to show case all the pumpkins on my mom's porch before we took them all home. My brother Michael did a ship on the right side, and my brother Taylor did a skeleton face. Good job boys!


3 comments:
What a perfect pumpkin for Jedd! They all look so good! Micheal's looks amazing, how he has so much patience for that, and I have none! What a fun tradition to keep up on! Did you enjoy the chili?? Happy Halloween!
The pumpkins look SO cute!! How fun! We are doing ours today! The Cubs idea was really cute and turned out AWSOME! I laughed at your triple comment that you left me! I have done that too!!
AWESOME! We were sad to miss out on carving this year, but you know how it goes. We really like the cubs pumpkin, that was really neat!
Post a Comment