My mother-in-law's ward had a Halloween Party last night, so Jedd and I went along with his brothers and sisters and families. It was so fun to see at least Hailey in her costume. The night started out with dinner (Debbie made her amazing Enchilada Soup! YUMMY!) Then it was around to the rooms to play games and then trunk-or-treating at the end of the night. I only was able to grab a few pictures of Hailey and Kallee, Jedd's nieces, because my camera's batteries were dead. Oh well, here they are. Hailey is a "Nice Witch" and don't dare call her anything else! Cute Kallee wouldn't dare put on her costume.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pictures! Jedd's nieces are so cute! I love the witch costume, I think she looks exactly like a good witch! So much fun.
kylie! i love you're blog! you and nedd are so cute. :) i am so glad you found each other.
Cute! Looks like a fun time! I want some enchilada soup, sounds good.
Post a Comment