Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Weekend!

Ok so I don't have any pictures of this weekend, but I just thought I would tell you about our fun weekend.

Friday our weekend started out with Jedd going to help his really good friend lay down wood flooring. The husbands all went to Kyle's house to lay floor and the wives were able to spend a night out without them. Emilee and I went shopping for a little bit. We went to Tai Pan (our 2 husbands were THRILLED they didn't have to go with us), but I wouldn't take them anyway. Jedd was so happy! He said that he would gladly lay 18 wood floors down before he ever stepped in that store. And then Em and I went to the mall, DownEast, and Target. It was so fun to just hang out and look at things. (Both our husbands are not that interested in just looking...they want to go, buy, and be gone.) Then we met up with Ashley and her two adorable kids at Olive Garden (one of my favorites!) for dinner. It was so much fun and of course very yummy.

Saturday was spent relaxing pretty much the whole day. Jedd and I went and took his mom to Sam's to get pictures printed. I finally have all my picture frames in my house filled with pictures. I LOVE IT! They look so much better than the random people who are there when you buy the frame. Ha ha ha!

Sunday was spent going to church and then down to my mom's house for dinner. Driving up the road to my mom's was filled with a surprise of having ALL my family there for dinner. Jon & Holli came down from Idaho, Michelle came from Roy (Brian is out of town), Jerilyn & Jeremiah came from Lehi and Michael & Afton came from Bountiful. It was such a surprise, and I guess I was the only one that didn't know it was going to be a huge family dinner. Jedd and I walked in the house and it was such a huge shock! It was so much fun! Thanks to all those that came, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing all the kids and getting to play with them. (And of course I like to see all their parents as well!) It was sad to say goodbye, but with the holidays coming it makes for more fun family get-togethers.

And that was it! It was such a great weekend and very hard to go back to teaching come Monday morning when my alarm went off. Oh well, as I am known for saying "Such is life!"

5 comments:

Hollie said...

That is so funny that you were at Olive Garden on Friday! I was there saturday! Don't you just love that place! Who needs a man when you have Olive Garden! JK!

Szilvia Kovacs-Kerbs said...

Thanks for the comment. I am a proud mommy.She's my little hallmark baby. Hope youre doing well. Keep us updated.

Hawks Family said...

That was fun! I was going to call you, but figured it would be more fun as a surprise. It seems like I hadn't seen you forever and I was going through withdrawals. It was fun, but crazy with everyone there. Sounds like the rest of your weekend was fun too!

Anonymous said...

It was fun to see you guys! Sounds like you had a fun girls night, I need one of those.

Anonymous said...

I agree, shopping without men is the best!! (That way they don't see the bill either!! haha) It was fun being with you guys, we need to do that more often!!