Thursday, November 20, 2008

Utah Jazz Night

Last night Jedd and I went to the Utah Jazz game in Salt Lake. We were supposed to go with Jedd's friend Kyle and his wife Ashley. Well things happened and they were unable to go (we were so bummed out!) but they gave us the tickets anyway. So we decided to see if Jedd's brother Taz and his wife Aimee would go with us. They got a babysitter (grandma of course!) and came with us. We had a really fun night. We went to Crown Burger down by the Delta Center before the game, what a mad house! It was INSANE but very yummy. Here are pictures of us at the game.

Aimee is 8 months pregnant and due in a couple weeks, but she looks so dang cute! I was suprised that she was ablet to sit through the whole game, because she is having a hard time sitting for long periods of time beause of baby Natalie. She was also a great sport to walk quite a distance to where we parked.

And these are just a few pictures of the game. It wouldn't be a Jazz game without my favorite player...Korver...so he's in this first picture. Thanks Kyle and Ashley for the tickets. We were sad you couldn't make it. Thanks Taz and Aimee for coming with us. We had a blast with you!

5 comments:

Hawks Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Neat pictures!

Hollie said...

You look so cute in that pic! Love it! How fun! I am a huge Jazz fan and a HUGE KORVER fan too!! I am jealous!

Parker Family said...

What a fun night! You look fabulous, I love your sweater you have on! Where did you get it?? I am impressed with your sis in law, that is so hard to sit being that far along! Looks like you had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I miss the days of going on dates, enjoy them while you can.

Adam and Cami said...

How fun is that! It's always fun to go out, and especially to a jazz game! You are so cute Kylie!