My sister-in-law Holli tagged me so I thought sure, I like to read these about everyone else.
8 TV Shows I Like To Watch:
*The Office
*What Not To Wear
*House Hunters
*Hounse Hunters-International
*30-Minute Meals
*Amazing Race
*The King of Queens
*The News - for the weather
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
*Went to School
*Ate left over potatoes and gravy for lunch (thanks mom!)
*had a huge headache when I got home
*finished the laundry that Jedd started
*ironed Jedd's clothes (yes he irons EVERYTHING!!)
*Went to dinner to Grideli's with Jedd, Jedd's mom, and sister
*watched The Office reruns
*fell asleep at 9:30
8 Favorite Places To Eat
*Olive Garden
*Prairie Schooner
*El Matadaor
*Maddox
*Tasty's
*my house...if I cook
*My mom's house (should be higher on the list!)
*Jedd's mom's house (should be higher on the list!)
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
*Always the weekend
*my 2 days off this week for UEA
*Taylor's game tomorrow night
*temple night on Thursday night with Jedd and my parents
*creating my wedding photo books
*Christmas season
*day after Thanksgiving shopping with my mom
*any time I get to be with Jedd. (AWE! I know corny)
8 Things On My Wish List
*Lower gas prices for sure!
*To be more fit
*To not be addicted to sweets right now! Man I'm horrible!
*A clean house
*More time to spend with Jedd
*A vacation to.....well anywhere.... besides my house
*new brown shoes to wear to work
*for Jedd to be happy
8 People you tag:
*?
*?
*?
*?
*?
*?
*?
*Any takers??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
love how your blog is coming along!
kylie you were such a beautiful bride :)!!! I love the pics. Hey we'll be in Utah this weekend if you guys wanna meet maybe. Just write back on my blog or an e-mail and I'll write you my new number, or let me know your number.
What a fun tag, might have to try it out :) Love the new background, it fits you perfectly!
I am glad you decided to put me and Jedd's Mom higher on the good places to eat list. It made my day. Thanks for including us. I am also glad Jedd has got you ironing it is good for the soul.
Mom
Post a Comment