1. Where did you meet your husband? We met on a blind date. Jedd's mom set us up, she works as a sub at the school I teach at.2. How long did you date before you married? We dated for 7 months before we were married. We met in January, were engaged in May, and married in August.
3. How long have you been married? Coming up on 3 months! Can you believe it?
4. What does he do that surprises you? Without fail, Jedd makes me laugh no matter the situation. I love to laugh, but Jedd can get me to laugh and never stop if he wanted. However, he tries almost daily to get me to laugh so hard that my drink comes out of my nose and mouth. I told him I used to do it often, so he has made it his personal goal to see me do this.
5. Favorite Feature? His smile. Every time he smiles, I can't help but do it as well.
6. Favorite Quality? Jedd is the best person I know. He is always there when someone needs him. He is strong in the gospel, and pushes to make me be a better person. He is absolutely HILARIOUS, and loves to make people laugh. He is honest, has a loving heart and is loyal. Do you want me to go on??
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Awas. (thanks to my nieces and nephews)
8. Favorite Food? Jedd really loves a lot of things, so it's not easy to find out what his favorite food is. It's hard to say, but just as long as he doesn't have to pick, then he loves it!
9. Favorite Sport? Is there any question? Baseball.....playing and watching. He loves to play golf, and also loves to watch sports, mainly football when Baseball is not on.
10. When and where was your first kiss? April in my apartment. Yes, I had to make the first move! :)
11. What is your favorite thing to do together? Man, there is too many to list. Mostly, just as long as we are together, we are happy doing ANYTHING. However, Jedd would say watching Cubs games are the best.
12. Do you have children? Nope not yet, we've only been married 3 months. And NO, this is not an announcement, and no there won't be one for a WHILE! :)
13. Does he have any hidden talents? Jedd hates to sing; however, he loves to impersonate singers. His new found favorites are Neil Diamond and Aaron Neville. It is absolutely HILARIOUS!
14. How old is he? Just turned 28.
15. Who said I love you first? Well that is kind of a hard question. Jedd was the first one to actually come out and say "I love you", but minutes before, I said it in a round about way because I was afraid that I might scare him. (Hopefully that makes sense!)
16. What is his favorite music? He loves tons of things. However, if you ask him, Neil Diamond is the greatest song writer of all time. He loves listening to all kinds of alternative stations, and KOSY 106.5. Yes, and as much as I hated it, he has me listening to it as well. However, recently he has really started to like Sports Talk Radio. He listens to Jim Rome and another guy, I can't remember his name.
17. What do you admire most about him? I admire the way Jedd treats me as his wife. There are so many people out there who don't respect their wives, or treat them as lesser people, expect them to do everything, and jump at the chance to talk about their wives and thier bad qualities. Jedd has always put me first, no matter what, and is always WAY TOO GOOD to me. He has never once said anything bad about me, and I have never heard once a word come out of his mouth that was demeaning or rude. He is more than I ever dreamed I would EVER deserve.
18. What is his favorite color? Chicago Cubs Blue.
19. Will he read this? Probably not.
20. Who do you tag? This is such a great opportunity to write and brag about your husband. If anyone reading this hasn't written about their husband, I hope you will!
4 comments:
I love it! Wasn't it so fun to write about your husband? I had the best time and thought everyone would like to brag about theirs!
SOOO CUTE Kylie! I am so glad to hear that you are doing so well and are really happy! AND that you found a guy who treats you the way you do deserve to be treated! That can be hard to find! Sounds like a good one! You guys are really cute together! I love all your pics!
Fun! I am glad you found a guy that is so great to you, I have always told Jon that whoever ended up with Kylie would be a lucky boy.
I love it! Being able to brag about the man you love is so fun! I feel like I know Jedd a little bit better now!
Post a Comment