My nephew Ashton had his birthday party on Saturday, and it turned out to be quite the party! It started early in the morning, but I won't give you too many details, you'll have to go to Michelle's blog for the specifics. We did go bowling and it was way fun. Orchard Lanes is where Jedd and I had our very first date so it brought back so many great memories of Jan 19th. I had to take a picture of us so I can remember it years down the road. Then the next picture is everyone that went bolwing for the party. It's a good thing I didn't bet that I'd win anyone, considering even Hailey my niece who is 3 beat me both games! Way to go girl! 
It is a tradition at my mom's house that before Halloween, all the kids get to get dressed up in their costumes and they go trick-or-treating around all of the rooms. Well this year was no different and I couldn't resist taking pictures of these ADORABLE KIDS! And no I'm not biased. They are adorable! :) Yes, this is my mother dressed up as a Fairy Princess. Branson (Mickey Mouse) was hooked on my mom being a princess so we did the best we could. I think it turned out great! Sorry mom, I had to put the picture on, it was way too cute!
The two princesses, aren't they cute?
Because I was Michelle's photographer, I was lucky enough to snag a few pictures of her kids. 
I could just not stop looking at all of them, they were way too cute! :) My sisters (both Jerilyn and Michelle) are great to dress up their kids in what they want to be for Halloween. They try so hard and do such a great job! The kids are ADORABLE!!
6 comments:
Too fun! The kids look great in their costumes
Okay, so now the pressure is on to update my blog! haha just kidding! Thanks again for sending me all the pics, I didn't want to miss out on anything! Have a great day!
Thanks Kylie for putting me on your bolg for all the wotld to see. Now everyone can know my grandkids have aninsane grandma. Oh well I guess this kids already know it.
Mom
Cute pictures, I haven't even had a chance to put mine on the computer yet. It was a fun and busy day - I was exhausted when we got home!
What a fun idea to go trick or treating from room to room!! I might have to try that!
You've got such a cute family, KYlie. As far as being married too, isn't it crazy how quickly time flies. I felt the same when I first got married. Then when I had Maddie it went even quicker...and still does. I just sit back and enjoy each moment together as a family. :)
Post a Comment