Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Jedd!!

Today, September 13th was Jedd's birthday. Last night we went down to my mom's for a barbecue and we were surprised with a mini birthday party for Jedd. We walked in and this was the sign to greet us. My nephew Ashton colored it for Jedd, with a lot of black because as he remembers, Jedd told me his favorite color was black. Ashton had to make my mom find a black crayon just so he could color it. It was so cute. Of course Jedd is tough guying it! It makes me laugh how funny he is!

After dinner, my mom had made cakes for Jedd and all the grand kids to blow out the candles. Of course Jedd had a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and he let the little ones help him blow the candles out. After dinner, my mom had made cakes for Jedd and all the grand kids to blow out the candles. Of course Jedd had a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and he let the little ones help him blow the candles out.

Look how cute they all are! The kids all LOVE any one's birthday because they all get to blow out candles like it is their own birthday. My mom even made 2 small cakes for the kids to eat.The cake was "de-licious" as the boys would say. They had fun eating it and were more than willing to pose for a picture for Aunt Awa.Ashton and Branson made birthday cards for Jedd all by themselves. Ashton's is a picture of Jedd and I. If you can't read what it says it is "Kylie throwing a ball to Jedd, Jedd getting ready to hit the ball." The best part about it was that he was so adimate about putting a "C" on Jedd's shirt for the Cubs because in Ashton's mind, Jedd is always wearing a "C" on his hat.Last but NOT least, these are pictures of our apartment that I decorated for Jedd on Saturday morning. I went shopping during my prep period on Friday to go get a few things and had to keep it all a secret. Well, Jedd is really good at figuring things out and he reads me like a book so I can barely keep ANYTHING from him. Well this morning I thought I would be sneaky and wake up at 4 AM, yes, 4 in the morning and decorate our apartment. It literally took me an hour because at 4 in the morning, I am still asleep. I thought I was so good thinking I pulled one on him and when we woke up this morning, he said he knew I was up to something. But it still was fun to surprise him. (OF COURSE the house was decorated with the famous Cubs colors! Would you have guessed anything else??)

For the rest of the day, I took Jedd to Maddox for lunch, we then went to a real putting golf course so he could try out his new putter I bought him for his birthday. It was so much fun. Of course Jedd won me 58 to 64 but for my first time, it wasn't bad. I had a BLAST with him. And we finished out the day going to Neilsen's for an awesome concrete where Jedd of course got cookie dough ice cream. It was such a fun day! Happy birthday Sweetie! I LOVE YOU!!

5 comments:

Hawks Family said...

How neat - I love that you got up a 4am to decorate the apartment! It looked great and I love the cubs colors. Sounds like it was a fun day for the both of you - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEDD!

Parker Family said...

Happy Birthday Jedd! What a fun surprise for him! You went golfing, wow I am impressed, good for you! See you Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry we missed your party. What a good wife to decorate at 4 a.m.

Adam and Cami said...

What a good wife you are! That is so much fun! And Happy Birthday to Jedd!

Holly said...

Kylie!!! I don't even know how I found your blog! I was just snooping around while my girl slept! I am so glad I found yours though!! Congrats of getting married! You two make a very cute couple!! Send me your email to hjcarby@gmail.com so I can add you to my blog(its private-annoying i know)! Hope you're doing good! It sure looks like it!! Holly (Vandegrift)