Friday, September 19, 2008

So I FINALLY did it!

Ok so a lot of people have been bugging me about hanging my pictures up on my walls. Yes, I totally agree that it is quite ridiculous that I haven't hung stuff up since I have lived here for 2 months almost. Well on Tuesday my sweet sister came and helped me hang some things up. It is so nice to have another girl's opinion. Jedd is actually really good to help, but usually says "whatever you think looks good". Well that doesn't help a whole lot so Michelle and I put things up while Jedd went and played softball. The next couple pictures are of our living room and kitchen. It feels more "home-y" with things on the walls don't you think?
This sign I got from Jedd's mom as a wedding shower gift. I absolutely loved it and was so excited to hang it up. It sits right above our sliding glass door and it is perfect! These next pictures are of our bedroom. I absolutely love my bedroom and now with my black frames (that I have had for 2 years) and also my red frame hanging up on the walls, it looks great! Now all I need is to get my wedding pictures to put in the empty frames! I'm excited to see how things look with pictures.
These next pictures are of Jedd's cubs office. We have quite a few pictures we got during our engagements that were at the baseball field in Idaho. They fit so perfect in his room.
Yes, this is a "W" flag, the official flag the cubs put up when they win at Wrigley Field so everyone knows they won. Jedd wanted to hang it up in our bedroom, but I luckily talked him out of that and recommend we put it up in his Cubs office instead. Whew! I think it looks better in there anyway......
So yes, I finally hung things up on my walls and Jedd and I LOVE IT! It makes our apartment feel like "ours" and not so much a hospital with white walls.

4 comments:

Parker Family said...

Very cute blog! Love all the pics. Hope you are feeling better! You did forget to put Kyle and Ashley's blog on (I think that there names ??) Oh ya, and when you posted a comment on my blog, it didn't come up with your pic, you have to go into your setting and click on the icon that says you want your profile to show up on comments, anyways, I will talk to you tonight, hopefully!

Hawks Family said...

I love the apartment with all of your stuff hung up! It looks great. You never realize what a difference it makes until you don't have it all up - it really makes things feel more comfortable. I just love it!

Hawks Family said...

Oh yeah, love the new background too!

Anonymous said...

Kylie I love the new look of your home it now looks so homey and complete. I can't wait to see how all the finished pictures look. I am glad you had some one who can help you get it all organized. Michelle did great, and with both of your ideas working together it worked out very nice.
Mom