My sister nominated my blog as one of her favorites. I know that I don't update my blog as often as I should, but I do the best I can. You have to go and check out her blog at http://jhawksfam.blogspot.com/. She always has the funniest stories and pictures that make me laugh. The rules: 1. The winners put the sticky sticker of uber stickiness up on their blog to say "Look at me! Look at me! I'm COOL... or at least someone else thinks so!" 2. Then they get to link back to me. 3. Then they get to nominate 7 of their own winners! Spread the love! 4. Then leave a little note on the chosen blogs so they aren't left in the dark.
My favorite blogs are:
1. Aimee Cherry (my sister-in-law). http://tazandaimee.blogspot.com/ I have married into an AWESOME family, and you just have to get on here and see her background. It is perfect! Their 2 girls are absolutley adorable, they literally have Jedd and I wrapped around thier fingers. Just look at them! :)
2. Karen Osborne (my close friend) http://theosborneshow.blogspot.com/ Karen just started up her blog, with a little pushing from me, and I absolutley love that it is up and running! I helped her just a little bit, but look at how awesome she did with everything! I think it is adorable and she did such a good job!
3. Jenny Spendlove (my cousin-in-law) http://spendloveandco.blogspot.com/ Jenny has the cutest little boy and I love that she posts so many things about him. Joey and Jenny were one of the very FIRST people I met when I first started dating Jedd!
4. Amy Johnson (my cousin) http://cajohnson.blogspot.com/ With everything going on in our busy days, it is hard to keep up with family. Amy is my cousin on my dad's side and so I LOVE getting on her blog to see what her little family is up too.
5. Holly Carbajal (my friend) http://carbajal9.blogspot.com/ Holly is a good friend from clear back in Elementary school and we lost touch about high school time. Only recently, Holly found my blog off someone else's and we have been keeping in touch. It literally shows why I love blogs so much! I had no idea what was going on in her life and so it is fun to see her adorable little girl and to catch up on old times!
6. Cami Carter (my friend) http://camiandadam.blogspot.com/ I have known Cami for a couple years now and it is so fun that she FINALLY has got a blog that works! I love getting on and just seeing how her little boy is growing!
7. Iva Smith (my friend) http://kurtisandiva.blogspot.com/ I met Iva up at Weber State in the education program forever ago (ok not really) and I have been able to keep up on how her family is doing. Iva just found out she is having twin girls, and I absolutley LOVE getting on there and reading her posts about cool things she finds, or picture updates! She is absolutely so adorable, and I can't wait to see the twins when they get here!
Blogging is great, and I love looking at all the fun pictures, and read all the fun things people have to say. So many people apologize about writing a lot or uploading a ton of pictures on their blogs, but really, I love reading and looking at every single thing on everyone's blogs. Never stop!
2 comments:
You are so sweet! I heart your blog too! We definitely need to hang out sometime, somewhere other than the ball park :) Although we really have appreciated Jedd filling in for us. Hope married life is treating you well! P.S. Love the apartment, especially the cubs room (joey made me say that!!)
Good good good......
Post a Comment