Sunday, October 30, 2011

Rainbow Brite

When I was growing up, my sister and I LOVED Rainbow Brite. It's not the same rainbow brite that is out now days. In fact I have mentioned before that I wish I would have kept my rainbow brite and strawberry shortcake toys from when I was little because they don't make them like they used to. ANYWAY, I bought these pajamas for Libby a little while ago and she is finally growing into them. But every time I put them on her, she always reminds me of Rainbow Brite so I had to snag a picture. And of course this morning her had this adorable flip on the side so I had to take a pic of that too. What a cute Rainbow Brite!


2 comments:

Hawks Family said...

Oh so cute - love the rainbow jammies and the little flip in her hair!

alliSUN said...

aw i love rainbow bright! so cute!