Just a few pictures and updates on our Libby. I finally caught just a little smile on our Libs. She is so stubborn and won't hold a smile for longer than a second. So you can only imagine me trying to grab my camera when she smiles, but this is the best I have so far. It is just too bad because miss Libby smiles all the time and it is so adorable! She has even started cooing at me and it is so much fun.
This is our Libby getting ready to go to my sisters house. She is our little "gangster" with her baggy clothing. We just laugh every single time we stick her in her car seat and get this look. It is just too funny.
*She cries every single time I take her bottle out of her mouth when her she is done and her formula is gone. Sadly she only does this to me and Jedd thinks it's HILARIOUS. Me....not so much.
*She is still horrible to burp.
*She has started smiling and cooing at me on purpose and it is the best thing in the world!
*The other night Libby fell asleep at 8:00 pm and didn't wake up until 3:00 am. I was in heaven. Too bad it was short lived because the next night she was up 4 times.
*Libby loves her bath but still hates having all of her clothes off and being cold. She still hates lotion being put on her too, but she tolerates it.
*We are having a hard time with Libs spitting up all of her formula lately. She usually spits up everything we give her within an hour of being fed. The doctor thinks she has a little acid reflux but we are still in the process of trying to figure it out. But in the meantime she sure lets us know that she HATES her medicine to help the spitting up.
*Libby is so alert and loves to look around. (Especially right now at the Christmas tree when the lights are on.) She has even started kicking her legs WILDLY and it is so fun to watch her just kick away. Not so fun when you are trying to change her diaper.
*I took her into the doctor on Monday (just a few days over 5 weeks) to get a few things checked up on and she weighs 9 lbs 4 oz. She is growing!
Well that's about it for now. How in the world did we ever live without this little Libby in our lives? She is the best thing ever!
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS - HOW DARLING IS THAT LITTLE SMILE??? Told you it would be the best thing ever! I loved reading all about the little things about little Libby - it was great!
What a cutie! I can't wait to see you guys! Time flies doesn't it? I'm sure you just enjoy every moment with her. And as far as the waking up at night often deal, hang in there it WILL get better I promise :D I remember with Maddie I used to think that I will never get a decent night's rest, but I knew the second time around with Caden and kept telling myself that he will eventually learn to differentiate between day and night. And sure enough by about 8 weeks he did. I also remember thinking the same thing as you about not being able to imagine our lives without Maddie, and now I feel the same way with both of my kiddos. Hope all is well. Thanks for posting pictures, I LOVE them all! Libby's a real sweetheart!
Post a Comment