My amazing sister-in-law, Holli, came to see Libby when she was 12 days old and while she was here, she snagged a few pictures of my baby. Holli is so talented and has taken pictures of every occasion I have had....bridals, engagements, wedding, and now baby. She is so sweet to do this for me and so of course I have to share what she took. I love them and I couldn't decide on just a few pictures, so I am putting most of them on here. Enjoy!
















Thanks Holli! You have captured my sweet Libby so great! I just love these pictures!!
6 comments:
Even though I had already seen these, I LOVED looking through them again. Libby is so sweet and the pictures just capture her little spirit so perfectly!
She is such a sweet girl! Thanks for letting me come play with her.
She is so alert and darling. What a cute family you are. How will you ever go back to work? I am glad she is so good. It makes this such a fun time. Love Aunt Terry
CUTE!!!! She looks so alert!! What a sweet little girl! Makes me excited for my own littles to get here!
HOW SWEET!! I love the tutu the best. She is such a cutie!! I am excited to hold her again on Thansgiving!
PS.....You need to fix your fam picture on your blog header, your red eyes are driving me crazy!! :)
Post a Comment