Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pink Monkey

This is for my niece Hailey Bailey. Hailey loves monkeys right now and she has a pink monkey shirt and so I had to snag this picture of Libby in her pink monkey shirt. Hailey also had my mom make Libby a pink monkey burp cloth so she gave it to me as a surprise. Too cute!

3 comments:

Hawks Family said...

Aunt Awa, I loved the pink monkey shirt, it's just like mine. Libby and I are twinner-sames!

Parker Family said...

Too cute! Sounds like Hailey is taking good care of Libby, I am sure she will teach Libby all about the joys of being a girly girl.

I love how much you are blogging now, isn't fun to show off your precious angel!! That is the best part about blogging!

Thanks for letting us come see Libby on Halloween! The boys loved seeing her, and I loved holding her the whole time :)

Hawks Family said...

Ok, this is only our 10th time seeing this picture today! Every time I sit down to the computer (and even while I'm on it) Hailey keeps coming up and asking to see the picture of Libby in her monkey shirt. She even wore her monkey shirt today too so she could be like Libby (I didn't have the heart to tell her she didn't have it on today). I think she loves her little cousin just a little bit!