As promised, here are a few pictures of Libby's nursery. It is about done, just a few things left to fill it with. But so far, this is what we have.
Look how talented my mom is. She made all the quilts and the bumper pads in the crib. I still need to buy a curtain rod so she can finish the curtains.
And my mom made all of those receiving blankets and burp clothes on the second shelf of my changing table. (Of course we have to have a few touches of the Chicago Bears and Chicago Cubs things in the room. I didn't get a good picture, but in the crib is our Cubs blanket and on the changing table is the Bears pillow. I am in the process of trying to get a few Chicago Cubs things hung on the wall. I'll take pictures when I get those done.)
Here is our swing we got from Jedd's mom. Too cute! Our stroller and car seat match.
And here I am at 35 weeks. Just 5 weeks left! Or if you want to think of it in days, just 35 days! It is coming quick. We are slowly but surely getting ready. My list of things left to get is getting smaller and smaller. But shockingly enough Libby's wardrobe is getting bigger and bigger. I swear, having a Carter's store so close to us is not a good thing.
8 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The room is just darling. Too perfect with the cubs stuff too! I can't believe it's only 5 weeks away - it can't get here soon enough! By the way, you look darling!
SUPER CUTE!! Love it all! You got a mattress too! Yay I am so excited for you and Jedd. Thanks for posting pics of your beautiful nursery! Post pics as soon as the curtains are done, I am excited to see them!
PS love your back to school post, you look so darling on your first day of school :) Sounds like you are loving the new schedule!
Way cute! I absolutely LOVE what you did in her room! She is one lucky little gal! And I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left! It's seems to have gone by so fast, well, probably not to you so much, but to me! You look so great!
Cute! I really like your color choices. Looks like you guys are all ready for little Libby to make her appearance.
OMGOSH Kylie!! So stinkin cute!! Love it!! And how cute are you all preggers!! Can't believe it! I am so stinkin excited for ya girlie!! :)
Love the crib bedding and quilt. I love how you hung the quilt I just put my quilt for Cason on the rocker yours is a much better idea. You look great can't wait to see cute Libby.
CUUUUTE!!! And look at you! You look awesome! I can't wait to see pics of your baby girl! It won't be long now!!:)
Oh Kylie...it's breathtaking-you did a beautiful job on the nursery :) One week to go!!! Thinking about you!
Post a Comment