....mine that is! Yes school has come around again and I am back at it. Although, this year I am only a part time teacher working every other day. It is wonderful! Yesterday was my first "off day" and it was so great. I felt like I should have been at school considering I didn't officially take the day off. But I really think I am going to enjoy this! Every single year I try and take a first day of school picture, and of course this year was no different. Although, I seem to have put on a little weight from last year. I didn't think I have gained so much weight in other areas besides my belly (like my face, WOW!), but it sure looks that way from these pictures. YIKES! Oh well, I guess that's what mom's do for their babies, whether we have a choice or not.
And this is a picture of me at 32 weeks...aka 8 months! Just 8 weeks left. Can you believe it? We are in single week digits. It is coming so fast I ask myself daily "am I ready for this?" Physically? YES! Emotionally, maybe not so much. Thank goodness I have an amazing and supportive husband that is all gung-ho about the whole thing and thinks we will do great. I make him tell me that frequently to hopefully make myself believe it. Hasn't happened yet, but maybe one day. 
(Pictures of almost done nursery to come.)
4 comments:
You look FABULOUS! I'm so glad that you're working part time now instead of just after the baby's born - you deserve the every other day off to rest!
Hot Mama! You look great! Teaching every other day...great idea. I am excited to see the nursery pictures! :)
Cute belly! It makes me tired to think you are starting another year right before you have your sweet baby!! haha. It's getting close! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!
You look great! I wish I could be teaching part time right now lucky lady.
Post a Comment