Thursday, September 30, 2010

Too cute!

Just a few things I couldn't resist posting on my blog. I had a few baby showers this past month of September and got some great stuff! I can't wait to use things that I got. But one of the best things was my sisters, mom and sister-in-law went in and got me a stroller/car seat combo. It matches the exact fabric the swing my mother-in-law bought us for little Libby. My sisters wanted to see it all put together so here are some pictures. I just am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this car seat and stroller, and I can't stop looking at it! :) Thanks guys, you are the best.

Here's the car seat:
The ADORABLE stroller:
And here is a playpen I got. I thought I would take a picture just to show that Libby's things are taking up every extra space we have in our house. It is so fun to look around and think that she'll be here in just a few short weeks!

Last but certainly not least: here is a picture of our sweet princess. 2 weeks ago (35 weeks) when I went in for my dr's appt, the doctor was having a hard time getting a picture of Libby's face. (This has been the case since day 1 with this little girl.....so stubborn like her daddy! Ok we all know she is stubborn just like her mom.) So my doctor decided to start pushing and pushing on my belly to maybe make her move her hands out of the way and maybe get a glance of her face. And this is the snapshot he got of our little sweetie.

And if you are thinking is that what I think it is? YEP you got it. That is our little Libby Lynn flipping us off. We were laughing so hard, it isn't everyday that you get a picture like this. Maybe down the road we'll use it as black mail.

I just can't wait to see how this little sweetie turns out and what kind of personality she has.
We just love this little girl already and she's not even here!

7 comments:

Jennie said...

How exciting!! Little Libby is going to be here before you know it :) And by the looks of things, you guys are more than ready! That pic is soo funny, looks like she may give you a run for your money right off the bat :)

Hawks Family said...

The stroller and car seat are so darn CUTE! I can't wait to see little Libby in them. And yes, every spare inch you have will be taken up with stuff for your kids. You'll barely have room for your own stuff! And I love the ultrasound picture! I still can't believe the doctor captured that! Priceless! We can't wait for little Libby to get here, we love her already too!

Parker Family said...

Too cute & too funny!! Love the stroller, she is going to spend many many hours in that thing watching her dad play baseball :) And such a crack up on the ultrasound picture! I am laughing still!! PRICELESS!!

You are so close, I am waiting for the phone call!

Holly said...

Hahaha. That is AWESOME:)

Can't wait to see what she looks like in real life!! I keep checking in to see if she's here! ha:)

weston'smommy said...

Ha ha ha. I had to laugh so hard at that picture too cute. I love your stroller and everything pink. Can't wait for you to meet little Libby.

Szilvia Kovacs-Kerbs said...

Wow that is a one in a million that snapshot! Maybe Libby was tired of the doctor poking her around, lol :P LOvE it! And the stroller and car seat are so adorable too! ;)

Anonymous said...

You got such fun stuff! Thanks for posting the pic of Libby! Such a funny one!