This weekend Jedd and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. I just can't believe it has been that long. So many things have happened in the last 2 years that it is crazy, but we have so much enjoyed our lives being together as a family.

August 1st, 2008......We just got married and I was finally so glad to be done with wedding planning. We were living in our 2-bedroom apartment and getting used to married life. We were so excited to finally start our lives together. Jedd and I had met, got engaged and were married all within a matter of 8 months.


August 1st, 2009...... We were living in Jedd's parents' house (and a storage shed where most of our belongings were stored) while our home was being finished. This was an exciting time, but so very stressful with all the "house" stuff. We were able to move into our house in October.

August 1st, 2010.....We are living in our house and have finally settled in. We love having our own place to call 'ours'. Things have changed, especially with the expected arrival of our little girl in October, making our family count 3 instead of 2. We have grown together over the past 2 years and have really learned a lot about our selves and each other. It has been so fun just being the two of us, being able to come and go as we please, not worrying about a whole lot. But we are looking forward with much excitement to have our little Libby with us in 3 months.
These last couple years have been so great. I really am one of the lucky ones to find my prince who loves me and treats me like a Queen. Jedd has been nothing but amazing to me and I can't wait to see what the next years bring. So sweetie, thanks to the last couple years and here's to many MANY more! I love you more than anything!!
Oh ya and one more picture to post.....this is me at 7 months pregnant. 3 more to go! We are right on track for October 20th/21st. Libby is weighing in at 2 1/2 pounds and is growing perfectly and healthy. (Which means that I am growing...but maybe not so perfectly. Ha ha.) The ultrasound pictures we got last week from our dr. appt show that she is getting some chubby cheeks already. It is so fun to see how she changes month to month.
6 comments:
I totally meant to wish you a Happy Anniversary when you were here on Sunday, but things were so stressed, I kept forgetting! Sorry, please accept a late well-wishing from us. Also, loved the post, it was so fun to read and I loved the pic of you pregnant - you are so darling!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary to you guys!! That is awsome!! You look so cute prego!! How exciting!! Sounds like little Libby and Ash might share the same big day!! How fun!
Happy Anniversary! That is so great! And you look so great at 7 months pregnant!
Happy Anniversary to you! and cute little belly you've got going on!
Congrats on making it two years;) Happy Anniversary!! You are so cute pregnant!!
Post a Comment