We go into the doctor on May 7th and if our baby cooperates, we get to find out what we are having. So what do you think we are going to buy? Blue or Pink? I really am curious to what you all think we are going to have so leave a comment with your guess. (I know it is a total guess, but I still want to know!)


Stay tuned for the official news!
(Aren't these totally adorable? I can't wait to start buying things for our baby!!)
10 comments:
We think pink. Accept Hailey will be super upset:)
I'm thinking blue, but maybe that's just because I'm hoping our little boy has a boy cousin to play with! Of ocurse, we'll be happy if it's a girl.
Jon and I are thinking pink! So exciting, we can't wait to find out.
Either way we're very happy for you. BUT it would be awesome if you got the blue one because then that means that all three of us are having boys :)
I think it will be pink. Just a hunch. I'm so excited for you! -Christina (Squire) Higgins
Dad and I think blue and Dad says he is till holding out for one of each,for twins!
Mom
I guess PINK! I'm way excited to find out though!
I think pink! I have been right a total of 2 times...:)
i'm thinking blue definetly!
Hoping for PINK!! :)
Post a Comment