Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today is my mom and dad's anniversary. I am not exactly sure how many years it has been (maybe I should ask my dad....ha ha inside joke with my mom's Sunday school class she teaches), but just wanted to say Happy Anniversary! This is the most recent picture of the whole family, but look at what happened....

....all because you two people fell in love!

We love you mom and dad! Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Parker Family said...

I didn't think it was your anniversary yet....made me think for a minute, then I seen the date and new exactly what you were talking about, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!! We love you too!

Anonymous said...

Kylie thanks for remembering. Afton brought me over a really cute flower and Dad and I went to dinner it was a nice day. And yes Dad figured someone would ask him how long so he figured it out before he got home so he could tell me knew.
Mom