Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Give us a BREAK!

My classroom that I have at school does not have a window, but the hall that I am across from has a window and I am right next to the door leading to the outside. Well I have been keeping my door closed today for one main reason.
THIS..........

.....which has been constant, ALL DAY, since 10:30 this morning.

Luckily it is not sticking to the pavement, but still! Can't we get a break from this horrible winter weather and have some sun and warmth? I am in desperate need of sun rays!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's stuck now!! I agree I want some warm weather now, and so do my kids. I'm pretty cranky right now, I want to get outside and so do they. We are all STIR CRAZY!!! We need to have a jazz party sometime!!

Amy Johnson said...

I hear ya! I'm so tired of snow and crappy weather!! I need some rays!

Hawks Family said...

AMEN SISTER! I just posted the same thing on my blog. Warm weather come soon!

Parker Family said...

Let's hope for good weather on SAT!!

Holly said...

seriously!! i am so done with the cold!!