Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's Beginning To Look....

.....a lot like Christmas....at our house at least. This weekend between everything else, I managed to put up my Christmas Decorations. Jedd was quite glad (from hearing horror stories about putting up trees from friends) that my tree was not only pre-lit but only had 3 pieces to put together. Thank goodness for both of us! Yes, I have colors for my decorations; they are a soft lime green and a bright red . So everything I buy, I try and revolve around those 2 colors. I decided to just take a few pictures of the decorations around my house. Here is our living room.
Our apartment is not small, but there is not a whole lot of places to decorate. So I decided to put a few things on our entertainment center. It turned out pretty cute, I think at least!

The rest of the pictures are just around the house, places I found to put things on.

I would love to see pictures of everyone else's houses. It is so fun to see how everyone else decorates!

7 comments:

Hawks Family said...

I loved the pictures! Since I probably won't make it up there to see your decorations, I was so glad that you put some pictures on your blog. I think your dining table and coffee table are so cute with those fun colors! How cute, does it make it feel like it's almost Christmas? We are getting ours up today, so I think that will help me feel more like it's time - this weather has really thrown me for a loop!

Hawks Family said...

Hi Aunt Awa and Uncle Jedd! I love your Christmas decorations. Mommy helped me and Zachary put all of ours up last night. We don't have our tree yet, but Mommy says we can go get one next week. I love your Christmas tree! Guess what? I have Princess Christmas Stickers on the back door! Zachary has Scooby Doo. I love you! Love, Hailey

Parker Family said...

I love all the decorations! We did ours on Monday, and it makes you feel like it is the Christmas season! Now we just need snow, Brian isn't ready, but I am secretly wishing for it, it wouldn't be Chrismas without it! Beautiful tree!

Anonymous said...

Darling decorations, we still need to come and see it!! (no kids I promise!!)

Anonymous said...

Fun, your apartment looks very festive. I will have to take pictures of our decorations and put them on the blog, what a good idea. Looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple weeks. Sorry you were sick for Thanksgiving, but glad you have yourself such a sweet hubby.

Anonymous said...

Your house look so nice. I am glad you found places for all your things. Enjoy Jedd helping because in a few years he will be like your Dad and sit and watch TV while you do it
Love Mom

Amy Johnson said...

What a fabulous idea!!! I shall take some pics tomorrow of my Christmas decor! It's fun to see everyones decorations especially since we all live so far apart!