First off, no we did not have a baby! Jedd's niece arrived Friday December 12th at 4:14 am. She was 6 lbs 1 oz. I decided to take a few pictures when Jedd and I went to go see her. Sorry if they are a little blurry, my camera is not working too well. Here is Natilee. She has got such dark hair, it is adorable!
This is me, Hailee (the very proud big sister) and Natilee. Hailee would not let ANYONE just hold baby Natilee by themselves, she always had to be right there. She is so protective already, it is adorable.
This is Jedd and I together with Natilee. Aimee (the mom and my sister-in-law) kept trying to give us a "sales pitch" about having a baby of our own. It made us laugh pretty hard, but after tending the 2 older girls that night for a couple hours, we thought that maybe we could wait a little while! 
We love you baby Natilee and are so excited for the Cherry family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How cute! I love that all of their kids' names end with a double e - that is darling! I loved all the pictures, they were all so cute!
You guys look like you are ready to me!!! ;D
Hmmm...I think you both looked pretty natural holding such a tiny little baby! :)
Congrats on the niece! December 12th is a great day to be born! :)
You guys look so comfortable holding the baby!!! (hint hint) haha. She is adorable though.
Oh your new neice is precious. You two do make a lovely family. But like you said wait and enjoy being newly weds.
Post a Comment