Monday, July 25, 2011

My Daily Reason to Smile

Just because we think she is so darn cute...here are a few pictures of our Libs.
(These two pictures I caught just at the right time. Don't know how I got those smiles on camera but I did. She sure melts Jedd's and my hearts.)

(This is her teasing me not wanting to look at the camera. She is too smart for her age sometimes! She giggled right after this and I was laughing so hard I didn't take pictures of it. Darn!)
(This is her showing me that she finally got part of the camera that I was trying to not let her have. Sometimes she is such a stinker and she knows exactly what she is doing. But we sure love her!)
(This is her focused/concentrating face. Look at that tongue! She gets this from her daddy.)

I need no more reason than to just look at her face and my day is made!

4 comments:

Hawks Family said...

What a DARLING! I think she is just the cutest ever. What a sweetie, loved the smiling pictures and the one with her concentrating - actually all are so Libs and her little personality! So glad you put new pics on here, Hailey and I have been dying for new pictures!

Anonymous said...

Mike and I can't believe how big she is getting. Libs is too cute! She looks so grown up and it seems like you guys just had her. So glad that you can use those clips and they look darling on her!

Holly said...

So cute! Love the tongue! haha. She is getting so big:)

Adam and Cami said...

She is very adorable! I can't help but smile at her cute pictures too!