At the bird show. Libby really had no idea what was going on and I don't think she even really saw one bird because she didn't know where everyone was looking. She was more entertained by the ooh's and ahh's and clapping of the crowd.
This is Libs showing off her new trick...clapping her hands. It's so fun to see her learn new things. You can also see my sister Jerilyn (white hat) and Taters (green hat) in the background of this picture. Isn't he so darn cute in that hat?
Libby and Ashton at the bird show. Ashton just LOVES holding Libby and pushed her in the stroller probably 90% of the time at the zoo.
Part of our group. Grandpa was even able to come with us! We sure love that he is retired and able to do things with us.
Taters in his stroller. Look at that face.....Isn't he just so adorable?
The bigger kids sitting on the rhino. This is our yearly picture of them.
Just a few pictures snagged of Libs.
The train ride. Libby did not find it very amusing. But she had good reason....I accidentally bit her finger when I was talking to Jerilyn in line before we got on; she put her finger in my mouth right as I was saying something and I came down on her tiny finger. But don't worry, no bite marks. I think it just scared her more than anything, but she sure let everyone in line know that she was upset....and it continued through the train ride. She is drama already!
Libs and mommy in front of the elephants. Too bad he turned around right as we were trying to get a picture.
Libs and mommy for another picture. We sure missed our daddy. He sadly had to work the day we went.
We sure had fun at the zoo and hope to make it a yearly adventure.
1 comment:
I'm still jealous that Libs took a nap with all that noise at the zoo! She is such a sweetie - loved all the fun pics you got of her!
Post a Comment