Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hollywood Connection

For another sister's day we took the older kids to Hollywood Connection. My sisters got free tickets for the kids and so we tagged along. Libby and I didn't do a whole lot except watch, but we sure had fun. Here are just a few pictures of Libs. Isn't she just a cutie?
Libby and Tate. In a few years they will be just as inseparable as Hailey and Branson.

Such a cutie!

4 comments:

Adam and Cami said...

Libby looks so big! She's adorable, as usual! Miss ya, we'll have to get together for a playdate!

Holly said...

I can't believe how big Libby is getting! She sure is cute! Looks like you guys have been too busy having fun!! I love all the pictures you post!

Hawks Family said...

That was a fun time. I am loving all the fun things we are doing - the kids are loving it too! Can't wait to see you tomorrow for Monkey Island - it should be a blast!

weston'smommy said...

She is a doll. Her hair is getting so long!