I realized that I have slacked off the last little while with taking pictures. I always used to have the camera handy and when Libby did anything I always tried to snag a picture and it seemed that was what I was always focused on. SO I decided to put the camera down and start to just enjoy Libby and not worry about getting things on camera. But I did this last week take quite a few pictures of her being so cute. Be prepared...there are a lot of pictures. They are all so cute, I just couldn't pick one of them to post so I pretty much posted everything!
First are just a few pictures of a new outfit she has worn. I was playing around and got her to stay still for a few shots.
Jedd and I decided to celebrate Valentine's on Saturday and because I had just worked the day before, we decided to take Libby with us instead of having grandma babysit. These are just a few pictures I snagged of her in her cute outfit.
And then daddy came into the room and that's when the fun pictures started. :) Libs sure does love her daddy.
And of course we had to get one with mommy and daddy.
If you can't tell the picture with daddy is their "tough guy" faces since neither one of them wanted to smile for the camera.
And then this was Sunday right before church. My mom made all of her grand-daughters the same skirt for Christmas and I finally was able to put Libby in hers. So I decided to snag a few pictures of her in it for a few people who I know would want to see it (aka...Grandma and Hailey!!)
(Look at that face! Isn't she so stinking cute? Ok I know I am biased. Jedd and I are in for it when she looks at us like this when she is in trouble years down the road!)
And if you can't tell, I am totally excited we finally got pictures with Libby smiling. She's not looking at the camera directly, but I'll take it. Again, I owe all the perfect smiles to Jedd...she sure loves him, you can see it in her eyes.
8 comments:
OH MY HECK!!! She is so darling! I called Hailey over to see all the pics and she just giggled the whole time. She wanted me to tell you that she LOVES ladybugs, so she thought that outfit was just so cute. And then thinks Libs looks so cute in the shirt Nana made her. In fact, she wants to see it over and over and I'm arguing with her right now to get this comment posted! She'll probably sit down and look at the pictures again and again for the next half hour. We just love little Libs! Happy Valentine's Day!
She is so CUTE! What a sweet little face, and adorable smile!
I am absolutely loving all the pictures! Especially her cute little smiles and that first picture in her valentine's outfit where she has her hand in her mouth. I can totally see her saying "uh-oh I'm in BIG trouble" on that picture. LOL, priceless. Thanks for posting all those cute pics. It totally made my day!
CUTE CUTE! I love Libby's Love Bug Valentine's day outfit! SO CUTE!! I can totally tell how much Libby loves her daddy! Her smiles are too precious!
Holy cow, she is getting so grown-up! Her smiles are too precious! You might be biased, but I agree she is totally adorable. Love how she adores her daddy.
Thank you so much for the updated photos. We love seeing them and ALL of them. There is never too many! She's getting so big. Mike and I love her hair and eyes. We look forward to seeing her and you guys in April.
she's so cute and smiley! I love it!
Oh my gosh she is sooooo freaking cute!! I love all her face!
Post a Comment