Our little Libby Lynn Cherry is here! She was born Friday October 22, at 3:13 pm. She weighs 7 lbs 14 oz and is 20.5 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing great. More pictures to come. For now, here is our little angel. She has a head full of dark hair and we are already wrapped around her little finger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Look at all that hair! I need a close up pic!! She is beautiful!!! Congrats!
She is too cute! I need to call you and see if it is okay if I stop by and see you next Wednesday for a few minutes, and maybe snap a few pics. Congrats!!!
Look at that beauty.. In LOVE with her hair. I've been anxiously waiting to hear the good news. Glad mom and Libby are doing well. Enjoy being new parents, it is the best. Oh and post more pictures.. Can't wait to see them.
She's adorable. We are glad you both are safe & healthy! Congrats!
Yeah - been waiting for the annoucement post! Hailey wants us to put the pictures of her and Libby on our blog, but I wanted you to be the first to get pics out there in cyberspace! She is still the cutest little thing! We can't wait to see her again!
Congratulations!!! She is absolutely adorable, and guess what? Her and Caden have the same birth "day", the 22nd that is. How awesome is that?! Let us know when we can come visit you guys! We'd like to bring you guys dinner too :)
That was my due date with Weston. She is adorable. What a sweetheart. I just love all her hair. Hope you all are doing well.
Post a Comment