With Jedd loosing his job in January, we really should be saving our money. But we decided to splurge and go on a date for Valentine's Day. (at least I have a pay check coming in!!) We have all of a sudden made it a tradition to go to Olive Garden for Valentine's so that's exactly where we went. Of course we went during the middle of the day to miss the crowds. We then headed to see When in Rome. (note: DUMBEST MOVIE! I would not recommend it to ANYONE!) And we went to the matinee for two reasons, 1. it is cheaper and 2. again missing the crowds. We decided that we weren't going to get each other anything because our present was our date out, but Jedd surprised me with a sweater. I watch the Bachelor (pathetic I know!) and saw this sweater on one of the girls and fell in love with it so Jedd bought it for me. What a great hubby!! 
I know, cheesiest picture ever, but if you can't tell it is a sweater that goes longer in the front and this royal blue is gorgeous! Happy Valentine's Day! (sorry I'm so late)
7 comments:
Darling sweater - it looks so cute on you! And don't sweat going out for Valentine's - you guys deserve it after the stress lately! Glad you had a great time.
Sounds like a fun date! So, I love your sweater...I saw a girl with a sweater like it at church and never had the opporunity to ask here where she got it! so, where did Jedd get it?
I got it at Express
and you make fun of my cheesy smiles! but looks good! and nice looking room!
elder downs
I love your sweater! really cute. Too bad about the movie :( I kinda wanted to see that one. only cause it has Dax Shepherd in it though! and he's hillarious.
-Alli
www.alliallison.blogspot.com
Sorry to hear Jedd lost his job, I didn't know! Good luck to him finding something! Adam's in the same boat, looking for a job! And way cute sweater, I watch the Bachelor too, and I totally recognize seeing that on one of the girls! You guys are totally smart for going in the afternoon for Valentine's day, we did too, crowds are the pits to be in!
Nice-I love the sweater! It looks great on you!
Post a Comment