Friday, February 5, 2010
Blah Blah Blah
No fun things going on in our lives and nothing to report. Just the same old thing. Get up, go to work (school), come home, cook dinner, go to bed. Repeat, repeat, repeat. I don't particularly care for the first few months of the year. Even though I really enjoy Valentine's Day, I just feel so BLAH until my birthday month gets here.....March!! So all of you who are reading this, enjoy the BLAH months of the year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The only reason you love March so much is that you celebrate your birthday all month long instead of the traditional one day a year thing. You have a knack to stretch it through the whole month I never have figured out you do that and are the only one of the family to do it!! Enjoy your Blah summer is coming
Mom
Post a Comment