BE AWARE.....BLOG OVERLOAD AND TONS OF PICTURES!! (don't feel bad if you just scroll down to see the pictures, or even if you don't finish I won't be hurt!!)
Our December was filled with parties, and tons of fun. We went to Disneyland the middle of December with Jedd's family and we had a blast. We were gone for about a week and I felt like when we got back, that I had missed all of December. Needless to say, when we got back I had a ton of shopping to do!
In December, we had family parties galore and had so much fun. I mostly decided to not take pictures of things this year, mainly because I wasn't in the mood, but we had a great holiday. Our Christmas was pretty much our trip to Disneyland and so here are my pictures of that. Sorry, I don't have pictures of anything else. ENJOY!!
First stop....Seaworld.

(Me trying to be a Flamingo with the flamingos behind us.....so stupid!)
Next stop....Disneyland!! 

(Pretending to ride the tea-cups. They make both of us nauseous.)


(He swears he is strong enough to loosen this!)

(Of course you have to ride Dumbo! Luckily, Kallee wanted to go with me!)

(On the train......LET ME OUT OF HERE!!.....not really!)

(Look how fun it is decorated for Christmas!)


(Enough said.)


(In front of It's a Small World.)
(Nattie and I waiting to go see the princesses.)

(I wanted to get a picture with Snow White too! I've decided in my next life, I am so going to be a princess at Disneyland. I could totally pull off Snow White!)

(All the older girls getting their picture with the princesses.)


(Waiting to ride Indiana Jones. Way fun ride.)

(Ya.........I rode that!)

(This is in California Adventures.)

(Look how fun, all decorated.)

(Yes, I was brave enough to ride this twice....TOWER OF TERROR. It was a blast!)


(Awe......so cute!)

(Bug's Life props. We pretended like I was getting in a wreck, Jedd's preparing for the hit.)


(Waiting for the Disneyland parade. It's a small world all lit up behind us)

(Probably one of my favorite pictures. The castle looked AMAZING!)

(The big Christmas tree.)
THE END!
We had such a fun time on our trip. We would totally go to Disneyland again.
6 comments:
How fun, I've been waiting to see Disneyland pictures! Looks like you guys had such a fun time. Glad you were able to go and have fun - you both deserved it!
Looks like soooo much fun Kylie! I am so jealous! I want to go again so bad!! Especially for Christmas!! How fun!!
FUN!! So I guess he decided against that sexy outfit then? You two make such a cute pair! I would love to do Disney at Christmas:)
That makes me want to go to Disneyland right now!! Looks so fun! I was really looking forward to seeing Jedd in his stunning tourist outfit! BUMMER! :) Glad you had a fun time! Sounds like a perfect Christmas gift! Although, I do want you to show off that new elyptical you got too!
Oh my heck it looks like you had so much fun!!!!!! I love Disneyland. I love the picture with the two of you where it says happily ever after too cute.
I love all the pictures! I also love Disneyland and hope to take my family there in a few years! Oh and Paradise Pier and Soarin over California are my absolute faves at Cali Adventures and Indiana Jones at Disneyland. Did you get to go on Soarin over California?
Post a Comment