Okay so I know that it has been quite a while since I have updated my blog and SO MANY things have happened, but I am trying to still keep things in order, even though I want to get to the exciting things. However, here are pictures of our new apartment. We moved into a 2-bedroom in the middle of July before the wedding because Jedd works from home. He has to have a place where he can do things. I absolutely love our new place and I like it even better now that Jedd is living there with me! :) This is the view you get right as you walk in the door. To the left is the tv and sliding doors which is the next picture. To the right is the kitchen and dining area (the third and fourth picture). I do have to apologize because in these pictures I haven't decorated or anything, so just pretend that there are pictures on the walls and the floors are not cluttered! 



This is our fun bathroom. Jedd's mom gave me for a shower gift all my fun curtains and rugs and toothbrush holders and all that great stuff. I absolutely love it, and it helped that Jedd picked it out with me. He likes it as well....it is pretty boyish.
Jedd spoils me quite a lot and before we were even engaged, he bought me this comforter that I absolutely fell in love with. Everyone knew that after he bought me this in a king size and I was at the time sleeping on a twin bed, we were going to get married. I absolutely love it and couldn't ask for anything better! I have ALWAYS wanted a black, white and red room and he let me just go to town with it. He is so good to me.
And lastly, this is our 2nd bedroom where Jedd works. We actually just bought this desk, our first purchase as a married couple, on Saturday. Jedd yet again spoiled me and let me get an "L" desk, something I have always wanted in my office. It only took us 2 nights to put it together and we absolutely love it! After I took this picture, I hung up all of Jedd's cubs memorabilia so it is his "Cubs Office". It is a room just for him, and it doesn't hurt that I love it as well! 
6 comments:
Cute apartment! Looks like you did a good job decorating. I love the bedroom.
Cute house! That is so fun that you are married now! Are you just loving it? We'll have to go out to dinner again sometime!
Hey Kylie,
Congrats again! We hope the wedding was a beautiful time for you both. Love the apartment, and if we would've known you guys were looking for a computer desk...we happen to have an "L" shape glass computer desk we want to sell...no room for it, since our office got turned into the baby room. Anyway, hope you guys are enjoying your new life together.
PS: Did you get our little gift in the mail? I hope so, I've been kinda worried about it.
Looks like you have been busy putting things together, I really like the bedroom, the bedroom set of Jedd's is really nice! Very nice desk too! I am excited to see it all put together!
How cute! I just love your bedroom - it looks so different from when we moved all of your stuff over. I love the black, white, and red - it looks great.
Cute place. Glad Jedd got an office just like Michael. Tell him he can thank him for making me do that for him so you would have the idea:)Love the comforter. Super cute!
Post a Comment