January 19th, 2008 proved to be one of the most influential days of my life. For on this day, I met my best friend, and husband of mine. A blind date, that neither one of us was really truly excited about, was the beginning of our story. A date down to California Pizza Kitchen and then off to a bowling alley in Bountiful was where the magic began. Ending the date on a note that neither one of thought was good, we said our good-byes and both thought we would never see each other again. We both have our own versions of the story and what actually happened, and both of us feel pretty confident our story is the correct version. But I think there was help from above that brought us together. Now 2 years later, we are happier than we ever imagined possible.
I love you Sweetie! Happy 1st Date Day!
3 comments:
Ah, that was so sweet! Funny how you both have your own versions of the story - Jeremiah and I are the same way (but my version is definitely the correct one!). So glad the two of you found each other - you're perfect together!
I remember this date of your and Jedd's so well, and yes, you were not thrilled at all to go :) just another blind date that will end up nothing, BUT, this one did work out for you! YAY! Can't believe it has been 2 years! CRAZY! Happy 2 year date anniversary!
How great! And what a wonderful and cute couple you make!
Post a Comment