On May 20, 2008 Jedd finally proposed and of course I said yes! Jedd and I met on a blind date in January. We were set up by his mom who works at the school I teach at. Ever since, we have been inseperable. Jedd proposed in the parking lot of his softball game on Tuesday night. He literally had to pull me out of the truck becasue I was completely in shock. I had no idea what he was doing. 5 minutes after proposing, Jedd was on the pitching mound pitching his softball game. I couldn't have asked for anything more! It was absolutely perfect.
We are so excited for the big day...... August 1st.
8 comments:
Cute! I know how fun it is to get a comment, so I thought I would send one to you! Have fun with this! I am glad I talked you into it! Love, Michelle
Hooray! I love it when people get blogs. I am so excited for you guys to come up and do pictures. Fun blog!
FYI: Your link to my blog doesn't work because you spelled monsters wrong.
Yeah - I'm glad you did a blog. I have it on my list of things to do, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm hoping soon I'll find time (yeah, right). I loved the picture, but the way. You two are so cute together! Jerilyn
Kylie!!!! Congrats!!!! I am SOO excited for you!! You are just to cute! He will be a lucky guy! I am starting a blog also. I have a had people trying to get me to do it for a while... mine is jakehollieparker@blogspot
Good Luck CUTIE!!
Hey I just got an email from Hollie, so now you need to add her to your list: jakehollieparker.blogpot.com
Kylie, Congrats on the engagement, that is such an exciting and fun time. I'm sure you'll be busy the next few months wedding planning, but hope that we'll be able to meet Jedd at Bear Lake in July. You can check out our blog if you want, and also link to Amy's and Jen's.. and I need to add Holli, but you probably already have hers.
-Camille (www.benandcam.blogspot.com)
Wahoo!! I am SO excited for you! Being married is the best! And, I am glad you started a blog. I just started one too, so look for an invitation!
Post a Comment